Please Retain in a safe place, a copy of your purchase invoice or sales docket. Verification of purchase date will be required should service be necessary under warranty.
Terms of Warranty
- All products marketed and distributed in New Zealand by WEISS Limited are covered by a conditional 36 month extended warranty valid from date of original purchase and applies only to the original purchaser.
- The warranty guarantees that any faults arising from defective materials or components, faulty workmanship or assembly will be repaired or replaced at no charge to the purchaser.
- The conditional extended warrantee comprises of a 12 month warrantee on lamps and Electronics with a further 24 months on all other parts. The customer shall ensure that the goods are fit and suitable for the purpose for which they are required and the company is under no liability if they are not. This warranty is limited to the product only, and is dependent on it being returned to point of purchase if service is required. Weiss reserves the right to repair or replace any warranty item at its discretion.
If the appliance is not installed, operated and maintained to comply with the installation instructions contained in the instructions for use and installation handbook.
This warranty does not extend to:
- If the appliance is installed in such a way that does not comply with the electrical wiring regulations, gas, plumbing and Building code practices.
- If misuse or abuse of the appliance occurs or is operated outside the instructions contained in the instructions for use and installation manual.
- If the appliance is used for any purpose other than normal private household use.
- If incorrect supply voltages are connected to the product or there are mains supply problems.
- Damage to surface coatings caused by cleaning or maintenance.
- Defects caused by foreign objects, substances or pests.
- Defects caused by normal wear & tear, accident, negligence, alteration or misuse.
- A product dismantled, repaired or serviced by any serviceman other than an authorised service agent.
- Or any incidental or consequential loss or damage resulting from the defect, removal, reinstallation, shipment or otherwise.
- Any Warranty Claims that are made which are NOT related to product fault (ie. incorrect installation) will not be covered by Weiss Limited.
- When used in commercial or industrial situations this warranty is limited to 120 days (3 months).
- Any repairs or replacement will be covered by the balance of the warranty period from the date of original purchase.